quinta-feira, 22 de outubro de 2009

KISS

Kiss is a lesbian character from Silvia Kiss, member of dykerama and writer from the site "Parada lésbica" (Lesbian Parade). Her Comics will be on our first edition that, in case you don't know, will be published on November 7. 


Photobucket
Kiss and friends:
Boy:  Sigh, Kiss introduce me to some of your friends! I Want to hang out and kiss someone!
Kiss: Who?
Boy: I saw a few hotties on your orkut friends list: Dé, Paulo and Túlio!
Kiss: Huh...Dé is butchy, Paulo is Straight and Túlio is a straight transexual...
Boy: Jeez...such diversity kills me. Beeing single is my fabulous fate...

Photobucket

Kiss on Work:
Woman: Kiss, do you drive?
Kiss: Yes...
Woman: I Knew it! You really seem to be the kind that fix plumbings, install showers and know all about cars...
Kiss: In sum, I seem to be kind of  lesbian, isn't it?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário